HP 2580 - B3F58B
Please be aware that HP 2580 - B3F58B is classified as 'HazChem' for shipment and shipping is via Road only and may take additional time to be delivered.
HP2580 Black Solvent Ink
The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink was originally designed for coding and marking on blister foils, however, after general use in a wide range of customer applications, the B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink has proved to have excellent performance on pretty much all the common packaging and print non-porous materials, plus metal!
The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink, combined with HP’s improved HP 45si Print Cartridge, lets you print faster and jet further. This ink delivers long decap and fast dry times to achieve high-productivity intermittent printing for industrial coding applications.
The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink has already been successful in food, pharmaceutical and stringent industrial applications where it is helping HP Printheads replace high maintenance, complicated continuous inkjet heads running MEK & other environmentally unfriendly, aggressive solvents.
- Solvent ink that prints without adjustment of your printers default settings
- Print clear black text and barcodes on films, foils and metals - designed for food and pharmaceutical packaging materials (see Technical Documents Tab for details)
- Long decap time - ideal for intermittent print applications
- The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink has fast dry time without the need for heat assistance
- Smear, fade and water resistant
- The B3F58B HP 2580 Black Solvent Ink comes in a new 45si cartridge that delivers faster print speeds and longer throw distance
- Shelf life - 12 months from manufacture date
|B3F58B HP 2580 SDS||B3F58B HP 2580 SDS German||335.5 KB||Download|